Mam, don't you know I cry now ? No, You shouldn't know that. For this time,I just realize how precious you are. I sending my sms because I don't want you know that I cry and make you sad. And I really miss you now,I just want to kiss and hug you. My mother is the greatest woman that I ever had.

I proud to you,mam. Even we always debating and I broke your heart and trust for many times, you still there for me. I know that I can't give you any present except if I can realizing your dream to me. I promise to you mam,I'm sure I become a doctor like your wish to me. I don't care I like or not because there is not the right time to feel like that again.

I can't write about you,I need stop my rush in my heart and head now. I wish your always blessing mam, I hope all the best for you, I want you could see me when I become a doctor,amiinn amiinn amiinn allohumma amiinn. I love you,Mam.

0 comments to “Happy Mother's Day, Mam !”